We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, any social media profile operated by Gulf Coast Trading Pte Ltd or in any other way when you interact with Gulf Coast Trading Pte Ltd, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Therefore, you should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many websites, we may use “cookies” to allow you to use our site more easily and to allow us to keep track of certain statistical information that helps us improve our website and social media profiles. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf. You can choose to disable cookies or have your computer indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you disable cookies, some functionality of the website may not be available to you.
The security of your personal data is important to us and we have put in place technical and organisational security measures to prevent the loss or unauthorised access of your personal data. We will take all practicable steps to ensure (and procure data processors and other third parties engaged by us, if any) that your personal data is protected against unauthorised or accidental access, processing, erasure, loss or use. Whilst we have used our best efforts to ensure the security of your data, please be aware that we cannot guarantee its absolute security. All practicable steps will be taken to ensure that your personal data will not be kept (whether by us or by a data processor or other third parties engaged by us, if any) longer than necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes stated above.
4. How we collect your personal data
We collect your personal data from various sources depending on the character of your overall interaction with Gulf Coast Trading Pte Ltd. This may include situations where you:
- visit our website or different social media accounts
- are communicating with us – both in writing and verbally
- enter into agreements, contracts, etc. with us
- use our services
5. We use your personal data to:
- understand your needs and provide you with a better service
- improve the content of our website and social media profiles
- evaluate and response to requests from you
- compile and disclose statistics about our users and their preferences. These statistics are anonymous and do not identify individual users.
6. Recipients of your personal data
Gulf Coast Trading Pte Ltd may share your personal data with:
- Subsidiary companies to Gulf Coast Trading Pte Ltd
- Suppliers(data processors). Such suppliers will process the personal data on behalf of Gulf Coast Trading Pte Ltd and in accordance with the instructions given by Gulf Coast Trading Pte Ltd
- Group affiliated companies
7. Retention of your personal data
Gulf Coast Trading Pte Ltd retains personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for collection. Your personal data will be stored and deleted in accordance with applicable laws.
8. Your rights
You have the right to:
- access the personal data Gulf Coast Trading Pte Ltd processes about you
- rectification, erasure (the “right to be forgotten”) or restricted processing of the personal data Gulf Coast Trading Pte Ltd processes about you
- object to the processing of your personal data
- data portability (under certain circumstances)
- lodge a complaint through the contact form here
If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the possibility to withdraw your consent at any time.